Lido Wellness Living Orange County – A Safe, Supportive Mental Health Housing Option
We know when you are pursuing treatment, having an option that permits individuals to be close to our Center reduces stress and enhances the treatment experience.
Lido Wellness Living Center in Newport Beach offers tasteful, comfortable, and beautiful housing options that not only offer convenience, but also assurance of a more fully-immersed recovery experience. Upon arrival you will be given a tour of the house and provided with a welcome binder which includes information on local activities and essentials in the area.
Because the Lido Wellness Living mental health housing is a sober environment and our goal is to promote safety for all of our residents participating in the clinical programming, you will be asked to submit a sample for a drug and alcohol screening. In addition, to ensure the safety and well-being of all residents and their personal belongings only residents currently residing at the property are permitted entry.
Beyond lodging, residents of Lido Wellness Living Orange County can expect to have access to the following services while living in our transitional living homes:
- 2 weekly drug and alcohol tests
- Evening oversight and support after program hours with behavioral health technicians
- Weekly house meeting
- Nightly check in and wrap up group
- Beach cruiser bicycles to use during your stay
- Weekly case management
- Gym passes at Curl Fitness (located next door to Lido Wellness Center), when appropriate
- Regular activities to help residents integrate into the community (game night, movie night, arts and crafts activities)
- Regularly scheduled transportation to grocery stores, department stores, support meetings, recreational activities
- General support with average daily living activities (ADLs)
- Weekend therapeutic/community building activities (equine therapy, sound healing, surf therapy in the summer, Duffy boat outing in Newport Harbor, beach bonfire)